Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1LsvWyf6X

4.06.2011

Spring is here

It's finally warmed up here in west texas and I couldn't be happier.  I can finally wear my Lilly dresses, wearing them to class automatically puts me into a better mood, which is very advantageous for 3 hour long graduate classes comprised mainly of discussion.  Below are a few items that I 'm currently yearning for, c'mon easter bunny :)

Spring is here








Spring is here by emedford featuring gold handbags

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute!! I can't wait to read more! I am a lilly loving Texas girl too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cRk, i really appreciate that!! your blog is lovely, good luck with your golf endeavors, i wish i'd stuck with golf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for warm weather and Lilly! I love all of the pink and green in your collage!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete